Rule 1 : always post the rules.
Rule 2 : answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3 : tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 : let them know you’ve tagged them
1) What is your least favorite poem?
I can’t remember the name of it, but there was a poem that I read and absolutely loathed in my Freshman year. It was like 3 or 4 lines long and it was in our textbook for English.
2) If you had to add the entirety of a fictional reality (no ommiting the bad parts) and meld it with ours, what would it be?
Absolute chaos, much like life already is like.
3) In real life (not the game) which is your favorite, rock, paper, or scissors? Why?
Rocks. It reminds me of the verse in the Bible that says, “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” in Psalm 18:2.
4) Morning or Night Person?
5) Views on polygamist marriage (and why)?
Against. It’s oppressive to women and marriage is between one man and one woman.
6) Opinion on sharks?
Never met one.
7) Favorite number?
7…wow, this is ironic…
8) Least favorite color of sock?
Like when you’re wearing socks and you step in dog poop.
9) Least favorite super power?
10) Do you ever write on the back of your hand?
11) Would you rather be barefoot or in huge snow boots for the rest of your life?
Depends on where I’m living. If I’m living someplace cold then obviously snow boots but if I live on an island all my life, barefoot let it be!
My questions for you…
1) Have you ever gone skiing?
2) Do you play any sort of Sims game?
3) If your answer to 2 is “yes” then are you addicted to it?
4) Where do you want to be in 5 years?
5) What’s your favorite childhood cartoon?
6) What’s your favorite Disney movie?
7) What’s your favorite Disney princess?
8) What’s your favorite domesticated animal?
9) What’s your favorite wild animal?
10) Don’t you think this should end at 10?
11) Do you have problems with questions ending at 11 like I do?